Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

going back!

Aaahh! I'm going back to Haiti. Tonight. At midnight. Last minute relief trip where I was able to tag along so I am taking it. I found out about it around, oh I'd say, 11:00 this morning. And thought there was no way I would be able to get on that plane by tonight. But somehow, within 45 minutes, everything had fallen together with remarkable ease. Clearly had some help from above. Most importantly, of course, Little Miss London is all squared away and will be in good hands with my wonderful fam and Micah, I am sooooo grateful for them. I have pretty much heard nothing since my last post on which exact children are available or which child they might have in mind for me. So, I have felt like I really needed to get back down there, as each person in charge of this particular relief trip can attest. I have pestered them incessantly for weeks now (sorry relief trip dudes, I salute you and your kindness towards me). I am hopeful to be able to spend some time with Gina and the children. And I want to help out down there as much as I can, Haiti has become a little part of me now. Wish me luck and keep my in your prayers!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good luck, my beautiful friend. I'm praying for you.

Now hug some cute haitian babies and enjoy some fresh mango for me!

XOXO

Sara

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Oh, Nattie. Please help me know what happened. :~S

The O'Briens said...

I've been thinking of you. I hope all is well.

Steph

Post a Comment