Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

thankful :)

I am thankful for the e-mail I received this morning that the boys' files are out of MOI and they have their passports!!!  My agency told me that the only step left is for USCIS to approve my orphan petitions for the boys to come to the U.S. and get us a visa appointment down in Port-au-Prince (which will happen when we go pick up the boys).  They are "all hopeful this will be before Christmas." !!!  It depends on USCIS, so it is always up in the air, but I am feeling a couple of Christmas miracles...  Thankful thankful thankful!

4 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

If it was anything like ours, you should be traveling within 1 month! WOOHOOOO!!!! YeefreakinHAW!!!!!

SydneyMin said...

Awesome news!!!! They really NEED to be with you guys for Christmas :) That would be too perfect!

Marci said...

This news totally makes me giddy! LOVE it! :)

Whitney said...

I am dying right now! Best news ever!! Just woke Russ up to tell him!

Post a Comment