Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

october updated pics...

Well, it has been a whole year since my first official "update" of my boys.  It feels like two.  I can't believe that they are actually going to be here soon.  Hopefully really soon!  We are still in MOI (Ministry of Interior) waiting on the boys' passports.  And I am still praying for December.  Wait, wait, wait.  Wait, wait.

My boys... they are growing up without me!  And their little heads just got shaved again.  It is much easier and cleaner for the orphanage to keep their heads shaved, but I hate it.  I want to let their hair grow.


ashley is such a little tank!

can I just point out that mickenson is wearing a pinky ring here.  awesome.

2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Looks like you've got a regular Calvin Klein model on your hands. ;~) Man, are those boys ever handsome!!!

Whitney said...

I just feel like it could be so soon! I can't wait!! Hope you're hanging in. We still pray for you and those sweet boys (pinky ring and all!) Love ya!

Post a Comment