Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Approved.

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!  Our files for both boys were just APPROVED by the Haitian Government!!!  I am BEYOND thrilled!  I can't believe it.  It took exactly two months, which is ridiculously fast! This is truly an answer to so many prayers.

There are now basically 3 more steps before I can go pick them up.  1) Parquet - where the adoptions will be legalized through the Haitian courts 2) MOI, where the boys obtain their visas to travel to the United States, and finally 3) I-600 approval from the US Immigration (which allows my boys to enter the United States and will make them US citizens immediately upon arrival).  These last 3 steps will take a few more months, but I am praying that things keep moving as quickly as they are.  I just cannot believe how quickly their approvals came, I am in elated shock!!!  Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support.

3 comments:

SydneyMin said...

My mom and I are thrilled for you!!!! Hope it goes just as fast with the rest :)

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Yay!!!! 3 snaps in the "Z" formation! Here's to hoping that things keep moving forward swiftly!

Emily said...

That is such great news! I cannot imagine how great you must be feeling knowing you are that much closer. I hope the rest can go just as quickly. Seriously - those boys need to get out of that orphanage and into your home!

Post a Comment