Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wavin flag

I like to keep a mental checklist of all the songs I want to include in the soundtrack of my life. This was the theme song for the 2010 World Cup (as soccer fanatics will already know). I love soccer. My whole family does. It all started with my papa, he played professional soccer back in the day. He now coaches my little London, the legacy lives on...

Anyways, I have listened to this song each time I have gone down to Haiti. It has sort of become my theme song for me and my kids, London, Mickenson, and Ashley. I picture them happy, playing soccer and doing somersaults on the beach. :)

I’m officially leaving to meet the boys on May 15th. Woohoo!


4 comments:

Sara said...

That is a great version of that song, love it!

I hope you have a wonderful trip down to Haiti! And I pray you get your boys home as soon as possible. Love you.

SydneyMin said...

So excited for you, Nat! Have a safe trip and we'll keep you and your kids in our prayers.

Heather Anne said...

My heart skipped a beat when you said it was the theme song for you and your kids... kids... plural. I LOVE the sound of that! Have a most wonderful trip to Haiti!

Brian and Annie said...

Tears are streaming down my face as I listen to that song and look at pictures of your boys!!!!! I can't wait to hear how your trip went, I am thinking of you everyday this week!!!!

Post a Comment