Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

the lbc

While I created this blog for the limited purpose of chronicling this adoption and my experiences down in Haiti, it just seems wrong not to mention any updates on London in here. I think about it every time I post something about the boys.  So, I have created the following photo montage dedicated to Mickenson and Ashley’s fabulous older sister, miss London.

London has two favorite past-times: eating (a girl true to my heart), and... sleeping. If we drive for any period over 5 minutes on a hot day or over 60 seconds at night, she will be out. I don’t know why I think these are so funny.

post-swimming (ah, swimming):


post-hiking:


post-soccer and subsequent face painting:


post-I-don't-know-what:


 post-Thanksgiving turkey's tryptophan-induced slumber:


post-skiing:


 personal favorite (london got a new robe which she refused to take off for 48 hours):


second personal favorite (london's glasses phase - dollar store frames with the lenses popped out. she needs them to see properly):

most recent, post-christmas party (quite the party animal, I am horrified at the thought of future teenage years):


Hahaha, funny.  Anyone who knows me, knows that this little girl is my favorite person on the planet. I wish I could be more like her. London is the butter to my bread (and we all know butter is the greatest thing on earth).  Merry Christmas :)





2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

These pics are SO much fun!! -AND funny! I laughed right out loud at these. :~D I love how London is catching flies (open mouth) in so many of her zonked out sleeping shots. SO great! She's a little slice of you, Natalie. :)

SydneyMin said...

lol so cute! and it doesn't hurt that she is absolutely adorable :) Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment